Friday, March 29, 2013

Maybe...


I have been giving thought to putting a new catchy quote on the old office letter head. I don't have anything in particular I am looking for. I just kind of browse. The current (old) one is from Boondock Saints:
"There are evil men, and they are to be feared. However, there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Today, I saw a couple of potential quote candidates in the news; something old--something new.

Old
"Death to the U.S. imperialists.”
New
"Let's rip the puppet traitors to death!"

The old one is probably to much of a worn out cliche and, well...it is old.
The new one does have a certain allure. I am not sure how 'puppet traitors' works into the message I am trying to communicate...but then again I am not sure that the North Korean head honcho guy who came up with it did either when he came up with it so that it could be mindlessly chanted by tens of thousands of his loyal, hungry, and  drab brown uniformed friends.

Perhaps, if I could come up with some generic, but relevant, category to interchange for 'puppet traitors', I could make it fit into my message.
Hmmm--
 'Let's rip the...(???)...to death' It could have some real possibilities.

I will give it some thought. Anyone have any ideas that might fit?





No comments: